“Every time I've worn London and Tel Aviv, someone has complimented me on my perfume.”
– Vanessa, a customer in UK & Australia
“It's like walking through Neve Tsedek.”
– Raphael, a customer in Israel
“I have a such a soft spot for florals and even I'm surprised by how much I love Tel Aviv”
- Victoria (Eau MG Blog)
Sun. White, yellow, bright. Gold jewellery on tanned skin. A lingering 1970s glamour. It’s sexy, it’s a party. It’s life in the bubble.
It’s walking along the beach, naked skin, feeling relaxed, languorous, but it’s the big city, there’s noise, people and a sense of intensity and madness.
It’s stopping at the juice stall on Dizengoff. It’s Bauhaus. It’s heat, sweat, cigarette smoke, flowers on the balconies overhead.
- clementine, bergamot, blackcurrant bud
- jasmine sambac absolute, comoros’ ylang ylang, rose oil, freesia
- sandalwood, musks, deer’s tongue (liatrix) absolute, benzoin
“It feels like home!” - Souad